Block paved driveways are a popular choice for many homeowners as they transform the kerb appeal of a home and create a stunning, individual look as they can be customised with patterns, kerbs and steps.
Kingston Contractors uses its own highly skilled team to carry out all the work we do - we never sub-contract. That way, we are able to ensure the quality of everything we do and can confidently offer guarantees on all our driveways against sinking or subsidence. We also offer tarmac driveways laid to the same high standards of workmanship.
A driveway takes a great deal of punishment with the weight of vehicles, so it is crucial to engage a company with a proven track record of quality workmanship like Kingston Contractors if you need a driveway. When we design and build it, you can be sure that your driveway will still look stunning in years to come and you have the added assurance that we retain a string of happy customers.
We specialise in block paving driveways, tarmac driveways and hot tar and chip. A choice of colours are available.
What is resin bound paving?
Our paved surfaces are made from specialist blends of washed and dried naturally sourced stone, encapsulated in a strong durable UV stable resin. This forms a mixture which is poured and then hand-trowelled to an attractive, seamless and smooth finish. The colours won’t fade, even in direct sunlight.
8 Practical Benefits of a Clearstone resin bound surface
- Smooth finish: With no loose stones.
- Easy access: Ideal for driveways, paths or ramps used by wheelchairs, buggies or bicycles.
- Fuss-free maintenance: Tough enough to withstand pressure washing
- Resistant to weeds: Unlike block paving, resin bound surfacing doesn’t support the growth of weeds. Starved of water, roots can’t take hold. You simply brush weeds away.
- Hard-wearing: Resistant to petrol, diesel and oil.
- Permeable: Water can flow freely through the surface, which complies with SUDS regulations.
- Quick to install: On Day 1, we lay it. On Day 2, you can walk or drive on it.
- Flexible and seamless: Can be laid with no joins. It’s perfect for shaped areas and it can even be laid in decorative patterns
No home is complete without maximising the appeal and use of the outside spaces. Patios can transform your garden area, allowing you to have outside seating and barbecues. By doing this you will improve the overall appeal and value of your property.
Kingston Contractors specialise in the design and construction of stunning patio areas and paths using a wide range of quality materials including Indian sandstone. We will work with you to achieve the look you want and help you create a patio that will brings years of enjoyment, with a wide range of patterns and materials to create an individual look.
For all of your paving and driveway needs then please contact us today, we are available 7 days and offer all our customers free quotes and advice.